The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Thursday, October 17, 2019

10/17/2019 RESTART !



i would like to think that this special button called RESTART is like a gift of life..specially to those who are in confusion or with problems. When things are bad and abnormal..when all the things you do is wrong. it seems this Restart button is a wonderful tool..

for as many problems in your computer and in your mobile phone can be solved by this Restart button

This morning, i have problems in my LG Q6 celfon.. there is no signal whatsoever.. i cannot send messages. after so many attempts to fix it..nothing happened.. so i have it restart, still nothing..

but after like Restart & Restart for like 3x ..its a miracle.. it goes back to normal.

same thing with my Brother HL-1110, after i replaced its toner, it doesn't work normal and always say that its toner is not in position.. but i have checked and fix it and checked everything is in place..im really confused what is the problem..

so i have to Restart it..off and ON, ON and off.. still not working..

but after i Unplug it, restart it, still not working..

then i decided to unplug it overnight, and the next day, i Restart it..what a miracle again! it works fine now.. though the print is with like dirt ink.. but at least it is printing now..

so really i thought about my life.. with my life now so confusing and chaotic & really struggle.. I am thinking now, i should hit the RESTART button in my life.. and see hopefully it will fix my life and bring me to normalcy and happiness..

I will Restart my life, and then if nothing happened good, Restart again, and then Again.. and just like the problematic printer and celfon and computer, i am confident, i will be back like a well oiled machine..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope