The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Thursday, March 12, 2020

March 12, 2020

I formally surrender & concede defeat in my latest romantic quest.

To you my love- The last 2 years has been a roller coaster in my life. I gave it all that i have..but i guess finding true love is my curse.. Demands of my work as a salesman greatly affects my performance as a lover.. I am willing to climb so many mountains & drive long hours just to have a glimpse of you..You are so beautiful & gorgeous, &  I love you & I really hope for your success..That is all i can say now..

To my competition & 3rd party- Ingatan mo siya, gumawa siya ng madaming FB account para lang sayo..hahaha

To my self- Move on, & to the next episode please.. & focus on the deliveries of Facemask , Thermal scanners & soldering soldering tools..

#memalang #wagpansinin #soldering #facemask #thermalscanner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope