The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Thursday, February 23, 2023

ka freddie aguilar

2.23 1130pm
dear diary,
Watching in youtube, Aster Amoyo's interview with Freddie Aguilar. i am amazed at the lifestory of idol tukayo ka freddie aguilar, in career and lovelife..it gives you hope in life and lovelife.
 
I also feel guilty about my shortcomings to my mother about the delay in her house project. hopefully it will be finished soon. Also just like Ka Freddie Metropop's humble goals, my goal is like to be just no. 4 or no. 5 in the sales of soldering wires, as being no.1 & 2 or even 3 is like a very very long shot.  
 
Ka Freddie is like 17 yrs single, before getting a GF and wife afterwards, for me, i am single for 10 yrs and i am really losing hope in life.. seeing this interview is like reminding me that there is still hope..and the tactics will surely help.. hahaha
it really shows that love will win no matter what. Difference in Age, Religion, Social Status and Distance will never hinder any man to love a woman.
Bashers will always be bashers, but at the end of the day love will win
I need to finish my family & work duties as fast as i could, then will plan to visit peza ecozones in near & far provinces to sell our soldering wires. Maybe while working & visiting clients, just like ka freddie, i can meet my future wife there, and buy a tiny farmlot .. hahaha
Also I like the style of Ms Aster Amoyo , she lets the interviewee do the talking, and tell his or her stories, she lets the interviewee shines and she is just there as helpful collaborator . Unlike other popular hosts or vblogger host that "competes" with the interviewee for the spotlights. Thumbs up to Ms Aster Amoyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope