The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Thursday, June 27, 2019

june 27, 2019- FERDINAND ESTANISLAO- Commencement Exercise 2020

June 27, 2019
To the : Office of the Chancellor, University of the Philippines Los Banos
 536-2567 | 536-2894
 oc.uplb@up.edu.ph
c/c: Office of the University Registrar, University of the Philippines Los Banos
 536-2426
 our.uplb@up.edu.ph
 
Dearest sir/ madam:

I am Ferdinand Estanislao, with student number 94-xxxxx , Bs. Chemical Engineering graduate in 2003-2004

I also took the board exam in 2005 or 2006 and passed it 

Due to financial problem back in 2004, after graduation, because even with the help of DOST in my thesis, i was really very very broke back then, with no money..

Since it took me about more than 9 years to finish the course, i am very shy to ask my father & relatives to give me money to attend my own graduation rites , so i did not attend my own graduation in UPLB

now , it is hunting me..every year i see the graduation rites in my beloved school. it is hunting me deep inside & deeply regret my decision to not attend.

May i request that i can attend the commencement exercise next year 2020? so i can experience this very happy moment?

thank you very much & hoping for your favorable response

thank you & best regards,
ferdi
http://soldering102.blogspot.com

Ferdinand Estanislao
Sales Engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope