The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Friday, December 6, 2019

Dec 6, 2019

Dearest Jeneva,

sorry i have to let go off my chest, after this, i will just stay quiet..and wait for you..

I cannot lie and betray myself. Yes, there are many other pretty girls out there.. but they are just pretty. You my love i the totality of a woman i am dreaming of.

That I am looking for a long long time.

The loneliness, heartache, and sufferings i got from loving you albeit very hard, is i know is temporary only.

In the end,  even though we have our gaps, you will see the light and see the wisdom of accepting my offer of partnership and reciprocating my love. Then we will be happy as I am committed in giving you a happy & prosperous life.

I believed, events that happened leading to our acquaintance aren't just mere coincidence. They are our DESTINY...

You need me, I need you! in fact, i need you more than you need me.

I need you as i love you. I love you as i need you. For me , there is no other woman but you..

I love you

Sincerely yours,

Ferdi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope