The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Monday, May 25, 2020

May 25, 2020

I was always there when you need the most..Many hot girls cried because i chose you time & time again & again despite your disloyalty..always there during your bad times..always there to save you..Every minute of it, i cherished. & now that you have achieved your dreams.. you dont need me anymore, so i understand your coldness..now, it is my karma & my time to cry.. I will just look afar to see you shine..because i love you, im willing to set you free.. For me, its ok, i will just cry for 1 month, will be brokenhearted for the next 6 months.. then i will be ok..getting stronger & getting better every day..as i will rechannel my love & resources to those that really matters..#broken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope