The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Nov 17, 2020

Good morning universe! I decided now to stop posting my miserable life on fb as a sign of respect to other people, as obviously more people now are living more miserable than i am..
As my titanic problem in life now is just related to being lonely, without a woman in my bed, having no partner in life, as finding a new stable lovelife seems to be like a very hard differential problem that i am am trying to solve for the past 7 years..Daig pa Math 38 sa hirap..hahaha.. for a man like me, having a woman in my life seems to be the answer for all of my miseries & will save me from drowning in the vast sea of loneliness..
Seeing that more people are living more miserable than i am brings no happiness to me.. As i hope to be unchained from this miserable lonely life of my own, i fervently wish that all people affected by the pandemic & floodings can get back on their feet..
I figured that i am still blessed. I still have many roofs above my head that are flood-free, still financially secured to put foods on the tables.. still healthy to do the work as demanded by our clients & principals.. My love ones are all healthy, for these, i am grateful to our Lord..
I just hope & pray, that our God will hear my prayers..so at least, there is one less miserable man on the world, & its gonna be fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope