The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Sunday, November 21, 2021

11.21.2021 6am online diary

 


11.21.2021 6am online diary
Early sunday self reflection:
Im still a lost soul
with broken heart & broken pocket
with too many empty houses
but not a single home
My sadness is deep into my soul
I tried to prime myself this early morning
with milo mixed
with nescafe stick
I am asking myself now,
what shall i do with my life now?
Shall this loneliness be forever?
Only a Diyosa can save me from this carcel
Yes my life now is miserable
After almost 2 yrs of pandemic
And 10 years of mistakes
Im a total mess
As i reflect
On what should be the purpose of my life?
im not that old yet, my dick is still hard
But father time is fast catching
The purpose of my life now is clear
Soldering, microscopes, calipers
Will be my life
And a future small farm resort for retirement
But i still hope
the Good Lord will still give me
A loving pretty young woman to cuddle
To help me survive the cold nights..
And hey this is sunday morning
The sun still shines
The roses are blooming
It will be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope