The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June 30, 2020- Broken hearted quotes


Sara Teasdale
“It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.”

 
Miss Piggy
“Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.”

 
Christie Brinkley
“I’d rather have a broken arm than a broken heart.”

 
J.S.B. Morse
“A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.”


Patti Roberts
“Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.”

Heidi Klum
“I’ve been heartbroken. I’ve broken hearts. That’s part of life, and it’s part of figuring out who you are so you can find the right partner.”


Toba Beta
“Heaven doesn’t ignore cries of a broken heart.”

Leo Buscaglia
“Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?”

Aubrey Drake Graham
“One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you…then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.”

Mandy Hale
“Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.”
 

Federico Chini
“With time the pain eases, the body recovers and the brain figures out new ways to go on.”


Sara Evans
“I know my heart will never be the same but I’m telling myself I’ll be okay.”


Mark Twain
“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope