The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Thursday, April 1, 2021

At last ( by Etta James )

yung mapapaxhina oil ka nalang s kanta.. 
napanood ko lang sa AT LAST 24/7 Pacquiao Mayweather.. our Lord in Heaven, parang awa mo na po, sana po before December this year, makanta ko nato..hihihi, salamat po.. amen
At last ( by Etta James )
My love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
Oh, yeah, yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you
And I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
Oh, yeah, yeah, and you smile, you smile
Oh, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in Heaven
For you are mine at last
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Warren Harry / Gordon Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope