The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Friday, April 23, 2021

she will be my Queen, I feel it..

gaya sa sales ng soldering & anti-static tools , me chamba at jackpot din sa lovelife..basta keep on working & trying even if lagi ka walang benta or laging sawi sa pagibig.. sabi nga ni yeng guiao bago nya napachampion ang Rain or Shine dati, basta lagi ka lang nasa Semi-finals at Finals kahit laging talo..kung matalo, ok.. basta lagi ka lang nandyan.. sooner or later, makakatsamba ka rin ng Championship.. & it did.. ganon din sa sales at sa lovelife..
dahil lagi akong talunan for the past few years, lagi nalang akong loser, so by law of averages or maaawa rin si Lord sa akin, so i think I am due to win in my next endeavor, parang sabong, if lagi ka talo, me araw na mananalo ka rin..
tingin ko finally makakatsamba nako at Jackpot pa malamang.. i think that woman destined to be my next partner whoever she is.. is gorgeous, very beautiful, & most importantly mabait & loyal.. she will be caring & i will be the only man for her, as she will be the only woman for me.
I think we will be happy together & contented for the rest of our lives.. we will be sipping together a hot coffee overlooking our future small farm resort, I think she will be the one.. she will be my Queen, I feel it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope