The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Sunday, May 30, 2021

"When there is commitment, there is confidence"

 self reflection May 30, 2021:

"When there is commitment, there is confidence".. "When there is confidence, there is trust".. " When there is trust, there is happiness".. ctto
as i see, my troubles in life now this 2021 is because of a girl aka catriona gray said to me "yes" in 2019.. she failed to honor that commitment this 2021, and now both of us are suffering...
i have made preparations because of that "yes", these preparations cost me a lot of resources.. hays..& now i am suffering, because of wasted money & most importantly, wasted time.. her excuse of not honoring her commitment to me= She chose another man over me..it really hurts! hahaha & now i know she is suffering because of her decision, as she is saying.. but what can i do?
now, as i reflect on life, how about those clients of soldering & microscopes & other people that i made a commitment that i also failed? i think they are having a problem too because of me.. i have valid excuse= Pandemic made some of my suppliers/principals unable to deliver/ship those deliveries..or deliveries made late.. but this excuse no matter what valid is no excuse at all now.. my suppliers failed in their commitments to deliver those goods to me on time, as a consequences, we too failed in our commitments to our clients...

but we are truly sorry & we apologize..& we are now working hard to deliver our commitments & promises..
we are now living in a pandemic that we dont know how much will last.. so the best we can do is to adapt.
tomorrow , a monday, which is my favorite day because it brings me hope.. we will take our commitments a lot more seriously than before..
Commitments will be honored at all cost..
and now, personally, before i will commit to an endeavor, i will surely ask myself if i can deliver those commitment..
and most importantly, before i will fall in love again & made my own commitment..i will use my head above & really think if the other party is serious in her commitments to me.. to avoid troubles & heartache..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope