The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement (EDCA)

4.5.2023
Dear Diary,
In as much as i want to keep my mouth shut, and keep my opinion to myself regarding many issues, i really cannot keep my fingers from typing this one.
We are industrial distributor, we supplied soldering & anti-static tools to manufacturing companies, many of which are owned by foreigners & business tycoons. That is why as a supplier, i really cannot post something against them as they are our valued clients in one way or another. That is why i just make fun of myself & just post mema thing about the sexy chicks & my being brokenhearted. hahaha. i cannot post something serious you know! hahaha
The brands that we sell are mainly from China, USA, Japan, & Indonesia. So i love these countries. I love America, Chemtronics desoldering wick which is produced in USA is one of our best selling items, they help me pay the bills.
But i am particulary concerned about the sudden shift of BBM as opposed to foreign policy of D30. I am afraid of this Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement (EDCA) being fast-tracked by the Marcos government.
For the record, i am against giving the Americans & other foreigners the Military bases in which they can conduct war in the future.
In war between elephants , we the ants, and our grass are going to suffer. specially if one of the protagonist have military bases on our soil.
I am for Neutrality, A friend for all, & Enemy of none. just like Duterte's policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope