The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

dec 20, 2023 #onlinediary dear diary,

 


dec 20, 2023 #onlinediary
dear diary,
today i woke up early, i did my single dad duties to my daughters, then check my emails & some messages from my coworkers
yesterday , i was very busy, a lot of work related. I delivered some magnifiers to a client factory, i sent some money to our suppliers in China, i did some shipment request, i am very tired yesterday.
I have to admit my mistakes. i did not work for almost 1 month, i got brokenhearted last month, & got addicted to Netflix and eating. I stop drinking everyday, i have become sober. but the problem is i got addicted to Netflix & being alone sleeping. i got addicted to being comfortable.
Our sales last month was the lowest sales in 10 years, It is all my mistakes. We still got many orders just like before because our items are all high quality & affordable. but our deliveries are late, it is all my mistake. Our shop is known to be very fast in deliveries. I admit full responsibility.
Google, Ano ba sa english yung napabayaan ko na work? so now eto, nagkukumahog ako sa work na makacatch up. It is like basketball, if nagpabaya ka at nagrelax, nagpatambak ka sa 1st & 2nd quarter, malaki hahabulin mo sa kalaban, so you need to do triple hard work, its very hard..
It is also like you allow yourself to be very fat, now it is hard to trim down.
Now, i will start this day , with some sense of urgency, learning my lessons, na wag na magpabaya.. para hindi masyado malaki lamang ng kalaban, at hindi ka matambakan ng work.
work work work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope