The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Dec 15, 2020 Mema

To myself, thinking out loud= when my soldering & anti-static principals/bosses from Indonesia, China, and Britain found out that im annulled with my exwife, and im a bachelor now..they have become deeply concerned..

As i summarize their business & personal advise, The advises seem to be all the same, and they "strongly suggest" to me to- Go to the countryside & find a young, fertile, Hardworking & energetic Lady to marry that will help you level up the business..With special emphasis in YOUNG as it will bring energy to me thus bringing more.energy to the business.
It syncs with the advise of some trusted friends during our drinking sessions..but not in sync with the advise of my loving mother who wants a matured woman for me..
This "strong suggestion" from my soldering Lords seems to like a Memo to me to keep my job as a soldering agent..and as a loyal soldier i should heed it, in order to keep their trust & confidence i me..in order to keep my job & pay my bills..hahaha
As they said, most of the girls in the countrysides are honest, loyal, and are used in hardwork..Not like young girls in the city who are mostly spoiled entitled disloyal brats who only wants to party party and just after your money..hahaha...A young fertile hardworking wife will help bring long term stability & growth in the business, can easily give you a son that will continue the business when you grow old..Also most importantly, she will carry your financial duties in case you get sick or have an aรงcident (oh pls not again, ,hahaha), or just feeling lazy..hehehe
Now i am thinking to myself, where should i go now to find this Young Provincial girl to be my future wife & business partner in order to please my bosses??? shall i go to Bicol? Quezon Province? Isabela? #findingnewwife #TheSearchIsOn #soldering #esdsafe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope