The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Dec 9 ,2020 reflection

 Now, i made peace with my Creator, & forgive & made peace with myself..i accept my fate & just embrace this loneliness..if God will answer my prayers of getting a loving wife in the future..i will be happy, but if not, I will just accept & be happy too..just be silent in the things that really dont matter..just Adapt for things that matter, but you dont have control..just work work work & be happy , and just accept whatever destiny this soldering brings.., Fullfill my obligations, Just live simply , and do the right things in the remaining 20-40 yrs left in my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope