The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

may 25, 2022 Depression

 

may 25, 2022
Dear diary,
very very nice video post by doc willie ong Doc Willie Ong , depression is real.. it has always been my problem. Aggravating my problem is I'm a single and usually lonely boy with no support system. recently again, i got depressed since last month due to work problems such as BIR problems & the supply distruptions due China Lockdowns..coupled with some personal issues and problems related to lovelife.. i succumbed to pressures
Instead of facing the challenges, i run from it..it is like i want to escape and just lockdown myself in my room and just eat, netflix,and sleep.
Aside from the obvious sign such as very sad, laziness, weakness, the most notable signs of depression for me are 1. Oversleeping 2. Overeating 3.Lost of interest to those things that you find enjoyable before
In the fact, i lost interest in alcoholic drinks! & The most worrying for me is i lost interest in those pretty girls...im a bachelor, i enjoy meeting women, but i lost interest in seeing a woman no matter how pretty or gorgeous she is.. its like i pity myself or i lost my self confidence in that matter. Its like i already gave up in having a lovelife..hahaha
True, I got depressed for 2.months because i feel like my life specially my personal life is going nowhere and life has been always unfair to me..Look, like i am working hard for so many years in an honest matter .Im an honest man, but here comes the BIR problem..with such heavy penalties that i know is very unfair and very disruptive to my life and business.
Then comes the problem with the woman i love..that no matter how hard you put an effort to her, driving all the way to that far place, still I can't get the proper recognition and happiness i truly deserved.
But Anyway, depressed and oppressed as i am, still i am very lucky to have supportive and loyal coworkers and principals to support and carry me along the way..they literally carry me in this time of trouble.. broke as iam, brokenhearted as i am, harassed And depressed as i am, our soldering tools business is still getting stronger thanks to our valued clients here in cavite batangas & laguna.
What i like in this vblog of doc willie is that he only not just says the signs of depression but also says what we must do...so it is like to travel, exercise, pamper yourself...get a massage, do some gardening.. I start to do it now so i can fix start to fix myself starting now May 25
Also, his advice in the end, that "Tiisin mo.lang" , "ganyan ang gulong ng palad" , yung nasa baba ka now..tiisin mo lang, because in the end all things will be alright at ikaw naman ay babalik sa Taas..it is truly inspiring..
Anyway, just like doc wille said..magsasawa rin tong depression nato... I realized that i cant run away from.my problems so better just face it..i plan now to work harder, face the music, fix my problems. Kulang lang siguro ako sa alak at lovelife! Hahaha
So now workworkwork, then this friday nite, i will try to grab an ice cold beer and hopefully with prayers, meet a nice loving caring woman that i truly crave for..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope