The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Sunday, March 12, 2023

I spent the whole night with my favorite person.

Diary ng Licensed Manginginom ng Laguna
3.12.2023 sunday 4:10am
Dear diary,
I spent the whole night with my favorite person. After spending time in the afternoon to visit the 77th bday of our Ate Ina. We bought mangoes (100 Php/Kg), brocollis (140 php/Kg) and my favorite starapple kaimito (only Php70/Kg) in Binan, Laguna public market..
Gosh my favorite person is so pretty..she is very beautiful inside and out. She is like the light in a life full of darkness or she is like an oasis in the desert of life full of thirst. I love her.. but im basted..hahaha
After buying mangoes, my favotire person and i eat a sumptous but affordable meal in Henerasyon eatery also in Binan. Kare-kare is the best and very affordable at like only 250 or 300pesos.
The thing about my favorite person is that she is very pretty and very kind and very simple lady..The kind of girl you can dream of..pero basted nga..huhuhu.so jeneva are you happy that basted ako? Stalk pa more..
After delivering my favorite person to her house? (pano ba sa english is after ko siya hinatid sa bahay? Hahaha.. i decided to visit my favorite place in the city to think/ reflect and plan on what is my next move on how sell more of our high quality Hanstar soldering tools.
My mind is thinking about Nuvali, my family duties, my personal loans, our Soldering business"s BIR, SEC, Mayors permit, our deliveries to the clients..too many minds. And with this cash flow problems, I am feeling the pressures..
But hey its saturday night!
So If you are a businessman/professional or a gentleman or an expat living or presently in official business in the industrial and electronics hub in Binan city /Santa Rosa city Area in Laguna or nearby..
The perfect restobar place to chill and relax is in the Lady of d' Night at LTO Areza compound Binan, Laguna.. nice to visit also is the Carribien nearby.
The house is full and there was a like a bikini open at 2am. All the ladies are fresh and sexy, but i think that girl named Noemi, or Nowme, or Yesterdayme or Tomorrowme is the clearcut winner. She reminds me of a 20 year old Maxine Magalona..very gorgeous.
Pretty faces specially Ms..Angela and ms.Rio and some many others that i dont know the names..
I dont know..but the hips are hypnotizing..There is something hypnostic about a woman's hip that when it moves in sync subtly with a relaxing music, i can't explain.
After 4 bottles of beer i decide to call it a night..im already feeling tipsy..
im still lonely, but my mental health is preserved.. the leg massage of preng lee while i am gulping my san mig light also helps. i have relaxed..and now want to sleep all day to prepare for another week of soldering by monday.
Nice & cozy place, perfect place for gentlemen to relax after a hard day in business.. i love this Lady of d' Night or simply i love Ladies? Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope