The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Monday, December 26, 2022

 Dec 26, 2022 4:20am CFO Peso Sense & Sense of Humor

 Dec 26, 2022 4:20am

Dear diary,
I cant sleep..finally xmas is over, i just sleep watch netflix and eat lucky me pancit canton all day on dec 24, and dec 25. I am all alone, no family, no jowa, eating all alone during the xmas eve eating noodles...such a miserable life..hahaha.
I am very concerned with my life now. What will happen to me this 2023?now that BIR has frozen my business bank accounts for about 1 month, i am really broke now..no cash. No money to pay the salary of my coworkers, no money to pay the rent, as all the money is there, and many clients are still paying in that account, but i cannot withdraw it anymore.
BIR said they will get all my money there to pay for my "penalty". My losses are mounting. I lost a lot of money without really doing anything wrong , it is just because of my being naive in that BIR audit. It is really plain holdap.. my grave was dug by BIR san pablo. No warning, no due process before garnishing , they killed me plain and simple.
But more than that, my concern is my lovelife...i am considered financially stable before and yet, prang yung nabasa ko sa cfo peso sense, wala rin magkagusto sa akin.hahaha..
If noon bago magkapandemic, madami ako extra cash dahil mabili nga yung Hanstar soldering tips kasi high quality at mura, eh wala ng magkagusto.sa akin at hindi ako makakkuha ng matinong lovelife. Papano pa kaya now na broke nako?
Mataba, panget, hindi na bata, lasingero, and now broke, naisip ko, me magkakagusto pa kaya sa akin? Gusto korin syempre magkaron ng pamilya someday.. pano kaya gagawin ko now?
Pero madaming comment sa CFO peso sense about sense of humor.. korek sila, naisip ko si pareng toto ng ox.. panget yun( peace pre! Hahaha), at laging walang pera dahil sugarol din.pero walangya daming chicks. Ang lakas sa chicks..at iniiyakan pa ng mga babae na magaganda!! It is because , magaling magpatawa yun si preng toto. Me sense of humor. Comedyante.. kaya rin pala ang daming chicks nina dolphy at vic sotto..hahaha.. maybe i can take some pages from preng toto's books..
I'm a very serious type of person, i can say that i have a limited skill in making a girl laugh!..but perhaps, just like LA Tenorio of Ginebra, where he said he learned & trained hard to shoot 3 points because of necessity, maybe i can learn and train also how to make a girl laugh? It is a necessity for me if i want to have a lovelife and get out of this miserable life..
Naisip ko nga, if 1 girl will invite me to come and visit their home this dec31 new year's eve and spend with her and with her family, even if she knows im broke..i will come and thats the sign that she is the woman i need in my life.
Because im dirt poor now, i can no longer give iphones to girls as i was doing before, hahaha..so maybe making her laugh, will be the key to her heart?. Maybe learning how to make girls laugh is the key to success? So expect me to watch and learn from the jokes of my favorite comedians in youtube..acheche!!! Hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope