The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Thursday, October 21, 2021

I lost my Mojo...

 

10/21/2021 online diary
I lost my Mojo... this 2 yr pandemic combined with failures in lovelife. and numerous lockdowns, restrictions in doing business.. finally broke my back, broke my pocket.. as this rusty heavy dumbbell broke my hand also..
I lost interest in life.. i lost interest in things that usually excites me.. like i lost interest in women.. i lost interest in ambitions..
Because manual hand soldering is a skill, that skillful hands of workers doing the soldering is more of an Art than a science.. Fatigue & Emotions affects the hand soldering..
now, as I consider myself as a soldering robot.. need to function like a machine..
now, as a robot, i should not complain.. i should not talk if not talk to.. i should not be emotional, i should not be temperamental, i should not comment on everything that is not part of my job.. i should not feel anything.. if things is not on my liking, i should just stay silent & let me be the one to adjust..
i should not insist on my rights, because as a robot, i have no rights.. i should not insist on my feelings.. because as a robot, you should not feel.. all i just need to do is do my job as efficient as possible... I now label myself as soldering robot..
because at the end of the day, we need to uphold our creed, it is to serve our valued clients & bosses..
maybe a small victory will transform me again from a robot to human? like a date with a lovely non-boring lady that will "bubuhay ng katawang lupa ko" .. because now, i am just a lifeless soldering robot..
more certainly, a nice Purchase orders and Collections from valued customers will surely uplift the spirits..
now, its 4pm.. Good morning folks! let the day begins! Work work work!
Honor Duty Responsibility..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope