The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Thursday, January 6, 2022

1.6.2022

 
I will never give up on you
whatever it takes
until to the last solder that i have
this is a lifetime commitment that i made to you
You can ignore me all you want
you can tantrums and moody all you want
you can be unreasonable all you want
but i assure you my love will still persevere
you can sleep soundly every night
knowing that you are the only woman in my life
My heart, my body, my soul
and all of that i have are all yours.
You will always have my love and support
Nothing compares to your beauty
Your attributes always impress me.
You are my dreams, you are my hope
you are the main goal in my life,
you are the one
you are my only one
I love you..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope