The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Sunday, January 23, 2022

You know why i can't give up on you?

1.23.2022

You know why i can't give up on you?
its because you are the culmination
of my dreams
and hopes in life.
You are the glue that will fix back
the shattered pieces of my lost soul.
You are the last missing piece
to finally complete the puzzle.
With you, i can dream again
I lost some directions and ambitions in life
With you, those ambitions
will be put back on the plate.
The soldering , the Farm , our Home
The MicroSD, The Happiness, Our Love
Is it not worth trying?
or just give up, as it is easier?
Giving up on you,
means giving up on my dreams,
giving up on my hopes
and giving up on the very essence of my existence in life
Now please tell me,
How can I give up?
People will say I'm crazy
But Isn't love and craziness the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope