The Mema Boy

The Mema Boy
Jabonga Jabonga

Search This Blog

LABELS

Monday, January 15, 2024

I think im done..

 

1.15.2024 2am I think im done..
Dearest Sofia and panzer,
I'm sorry to you my dearest daughters, i failed you.. God knows i really tried hard to have a GF and get into a serious relationship to give you like a sort of Female barkada or like 'loving stepmom' or Tita to look and check on you.
I really tried my best to get a GF so we can travel together and enjoy it as a normal family..It's very hard for us to travel if I don't have a Gf that will accompany us.
Im sorry also to Our Holiness The Pope in Vacitan as i failed my Christian duty to find a wife and build a fanily.. Finding a Gf is very hard, dearest Pope, so kanino po ako magpopropose?
I'm really sorry because i think I'm done dating and meeting up. I give up..napagod nako. I failed you.
Note:
To all my friends, na niretohan ako at naghelp s akin makahanap ng liligawan, i appreciate you all, you know who you are.
ke nameet ko or hindi yung mga nireto nyo sa akin, i appreciate your efforts.. pag nabroken kayo in the future, 5 buckets of beer is on me..
Thank you thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Sponsor
Soldering, ESD safe items, Measuring Tools, Magnifier, Microscope